Images are for illustration purposes and to be used as a guide only.
Set in the heart of Mayfair, Claridge’s is an art deco icon and a byword for timeless elegance. Since the 1850s, Claridge’s has excelled at the finer things in life: glamorous design, inspiring dining, impeccable service. To this day, we continue the dedication to service that made us a byword for luxury. Step into the lobby and prepare to be whisked away to an age of timeless art deco glamour. Whether this is your first visit, or you are making another fond return, you will be treated like an old friend.
Discover the suites at Claridge’s – each one a unique combination of beautiful design, comfort, and glamour. A new art deco extension block was added to the east side of Claridge’s. Outside, it was a simple, cubic addition to the original hotel. Inside, it featured a fine suite of reception and guest rooms, all furnished in a smart, eclectic style.
The rates in the table below are guide prices and may differ from the actual prices quoted to you upon enquiry.
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 12:00
Any cancellations must be received in writing by 6.00pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room charge. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be received in writing by 6.00pm local time, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after the scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
– Owners/guests must advise in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet. The breed and weight of the pet must also be advised in advance.
– For pets that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted.
– Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
– An anti-allergy deep cleaning fee of £100 for all suite/room categories applies following the stay. Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
– Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests. The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
– Pets cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time. Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g. feeding or walking.
– Pets must be kept on a leash when in public areas. Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities, nor are pets allowed in any food or beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
– Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately. Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide cots for children up to two years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
Enter a postcode, street name or point of interest into the box below to see the distance / directions to that place from this apartment.
Let our specialists search the market for you and offer the best properties for your stay. Enter your email address below and tell us what you are looking for to get started. We will then send you a handpicked personal proposal or we’ll get in touch to further discuss your request.
Please select your prefered currency from the drop down below.
Update your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements.
Enter your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements. Not sure when or where you're staying? View all
Sign up to receive the latest news and offers on all our serviced apartments, homes and hotels straight to your inbox.