Images are for illustration purposes and to be used as a guide only.
Experience modern luxury in the heart of Knightsbridge! When it comes to staying in London, The Berkeley is one of a kind location. Stunning interiors by A-list designers, afternoon tea with a twist, service that raises a smile… everything about this luxury hotel is refreshingly different. And if you feel like exploring our neighbourhood, all the boutiques and treats of Knightsbridge and Belgravia are on your doorstep.
Nothing quite matches staying in a suite at The Berkeley. From the bold, innovative design and Italian marble bathrooms, to individually selected artworks and ‘touch me’ fabrics, The Berkeley is the epitome of modern luxury. There is even more to look forward to in our signature suites. Think bright, open spaces and sweeping city views, all expertly choreographed by the world’s most sought-after designers. Stunning rooms by the brightest minds in the design world. Intuitive service that always seems one step ahead. From the moment you walk in, whichever suite takes your fancy, the hotel begins to work its magic. With many guests returning year after year, it’s a spell that’s hard to break.
The rates in the table below are guide prices and may differ from the actual prices quoted to you upon enquiry.
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 12:00
Any cancellations must be received in writing two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room charge. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be received in writing, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee.
PET AND GUIDE DOG POLICY
– Owners/guests must advise us in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet. The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance.
– For pets that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted. Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
– An anti-allergenic deep cleaning fee of £100 for all room/suite categories applies following every stay. Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
– Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests. The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
– Pets cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time. Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g. feeding or walking.
– Pets must be kept on a leash when in public areas. Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities. Nor are pets allowed in any food and beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
– Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately. Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide cots for children up to two years of age with our compliments.
Enter a postcode, street name or point of interest into the box below to see the distance / directions to that place from this apartment.
Let our specialists search the market for you and offer the best properties for your stay. Enter your email address below and tell us what you are looking for to get started. We will then send you a handpicked personal proposal or we’ll get in touch to further discuss your request.
Please select your prefered currency from the drop down below.
Update your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements.
Enter your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements. Not sure when or where you're staying? View all
Sign up to receive the latest news and offers on all our serviced apartments, homes and hotels straight to your inbox.