Images are for illustration purposes and to be used as a guide only.
For over a hundred years the Connaught in Mayfair has consistently celebrated the good fortune of its priceless location, together with a coveted heritage. Today, the hotel benefits from a finely-tuned restoration, creating a unique, uncluttered and discreetly grand experience – resulting in the ultimate London stay for genuine connoisseurs of luxury.
Leading interior designers have been commissioned to apply their creativity, while keeping a respectful eye on the hotel’s remarkable legacy, simultaneously entertaining the discerning Connaught guest with a combination of supreme comfort and luxurious style. Skilled artisans have restored and, in several instances, uncovered remarkable original features, while integrating contemporary art and technology in order to make staying at the Connaught an unforgettable experience.
All the suites are different in their interior design and decorative finishes, having been sensitively restored and modernised with a discerning integrity. Interior designer, Guy Oliver has maintained the period grandeur through his faithful interpretation. He has simultaneously enhanced the comfort and advanced the technology, in a complementary and contemporary gilt-edged design concept.
The prominent paintings in each suite are part of an eclectic private collection, spanning centuries and genres, from old masters to modern abstracts; reinforcing the diverse artistic culture that graces the walls and panelling throughout the Connaught.
Bedrooms are dedicated to sleep and retreat: the bespoke, hand-painted, mahogany cupboards in all the suites’ bedrooms are spacious as well as state-of-the-art; the king-sized beds are dressed in luxurious Italian linen from Pratesi; the writing desks are in-laid with special hide; the lighting is remote controlled to suit every occasion. Windows are framed with thickly interlined swathes of damask and the blissfully refined sitting-rooms enjoy tastefully stocked cocktail-bars, housed in carefully restored, lacquered black and gold-leaf Chinese chests.
As with all the suites, the lavish bathrooms, in pure white Thassos-marble with nickel fittings, deco-styled vanities, enamelled cast iron tubs, and spacious walk-in showers, are as striking as they are functional. An endless supply of potions and lotions complete our five-star suite cosseting.
The rates in the table below are guide prices and may differ from the actual prices quoted to you upon enquiry.
All reservations must be cancelled by 6pm local time, two days prior to scheduled arrival, to avoid a penalty of one night’s room charge plus VAT. Cancellations for all Signature Suites must be made by 6.00pm local time, 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty charge.
All reservations require a guarantee or deposit in lieu. Methods that are accepted as a guarantee include: credit card, deposit, a pre-approved travel agent or a pre-approved company. Guaranteed reservations are held until noon the day after scheduled arrival.
A deposit may be used as a method of guarantee.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
– Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
– The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance. For pets that weigh more than 7kg it will be at the discretion of the General Manager as to whether the pet will be permitted.
– Guests are only permitted to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
– An anti-allergenic deep cleaning fee of £100 for all room/suite categories applies following every stay. Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair. Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
– The pet cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time. Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g. feeding or walking.
– The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas. Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities, nor are pets allowed in any food and beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
– Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately. Pets must be well trained.
Extra rollaway beds are available at £75 per night. We are delighted to provide cots for children up to two years of age with our compliments.
All rates are on a Room Only basis unless otherwise stated. All room rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 5%.
Enter a postcode, street name or point of interest into the box below to see the distance / directions to that place from this apartment.
Let our specialists search the market for you and offer the best properties for your stay. Enter your email address below and tell us what you are looking for to get started. We will then send you a handpicked personal proposal or we'll get in touch to further discuss your request.
Please select your prefered currency from the drop down below.
Enter your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements. Not sure when or where you're staying? View all
Sign up to receive the latest news and offers on all our serviced apartments, homes and hotels straight to your inbox.