Images are for illustration purposes and to be used as a guide only.
Rockwell East is an aparthotel in Aldgate, in the heart of London’s trendy East End. The design-led approach ensures that Rockwell East is able to combine chic, modern interiors with a sense of homeliness not often found in the hotel sector, whilst the centrality of the location means that London is yours to discover.
• Rockwell East is an aparthotel designed for the discerning traveller that wishes to escape the usual bland monotony of hotels, and wants instead a place they can call their own. Located
in London’s trendy East End, and just a stone’s throw from the iconic Tower Bridge, Rockwell
East lays London at your feet and gives you a home from which to explore the city.
• Located in London’s hip East End, Rockwell East offers attractive, design-led spaces that combine the homeliness of an apartment with all the services and amenities expected of a top-level hotel. Rockwell East’s central location means that London is yours to explore, whilst the finely decorated rooms and chic café and bar mean you’ll be tempted not to leave.
• Rockwell East is an independent, boutique aparthotel located in Aldgate, which puts London’s hip East End on your doorstep. Modern, sleek interior-design is combined with homely touches to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible, and that you can get on with the business of enjoying London.
ROOMS STUDIO and ONE BEDROOM
For individuals or couples that are staying in London and desire a space to call their own.
Interconnecting Family Room
Family suites are available that give private access to two apartments, allowing groups and families the privacy and space they need.
The rooms at Rockwell East are the very heart of this aparthotel. Each and every room has been designed with a style and attention to detail that means you won’t have to worry about a thing, and in which you will be truly comfortable and relaxed. At Rockwell East you will find the amenities and luxury of a high-end hotel, but with the homely touches, design details and spaciousness of your very own London apartment. Contemporary paintings and pictures from English artists adorn the walls, whilst the midnight-blue colour palette creates a sense of calm that gives the rooms a homeliness rarely found in the hotel industry.
Everything has been thought of, and provided to make your stay with us as effortless and pleasurable as possible. Egyptian cotton sheets and Merino wool blankets will keep you cosy at night, whilst a fast and free Wi-fi will keep you connected in the day. Top of the range soaps and lotions from The White Company, as well as towels, and dressing gowns will ensure that you start every day feeling refreshed and ready to go.
If you fancy a night in, then you can wind down by enjoying a film on the HD TV, which offers a range of movies and channels to be enjoyed in the stylish lounge area of your room.
The kitchen provides you with crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans, baking trays and everything else you might need to bring out your inner chef. For mornings, a breakfast package is provided, as well as a Nespresso machine and tea bags to ensure that you start your day right.
A dishwasher, washing machine/dryer and safe are also provided to ensure that you can get on with the business of enjoying London.
Full list of amenities and services:
• Towels and towelling dressing gown
• Shampoo & Conditioner
• Hand Soap
• Hotpoint stove
• Microwave & Oven
• Crockery, cutlery and glassware
• Full set of cooking/kitchen ware
• Cook book
• Abel & Cole breakfast package that includes milk, selection of cereals, bread, fruit, eggs, yoghurt, selection of teas
• Nespresso machine
• Washing machine/dryer
• Desk lamp with USB charging ports
• Full length mirror
• Ironing board and iron
• Phillips TV in lounge and bedroom (if applicable) complete with movies and TV shows on offer
• Air conditioning
• Sound-proof windows
• Black-out blinds
• Egyptian cotton sheets
• Merino wool blankets
• Smoke detectors
• Extra blanket on request
• Intercom down to reception
• 24hour reception and concierge service
• On-site café and bar
With 57 Apartments in this property this property boasts a 24 hours reception, café, bar and restaurant
The rates in the table below are guide prices and may differ from the actual prices quoted to you upon enquiry.
Rates at this property are considerably higher during peak seasons and special London events e.g. Summer, Christmas/ New Year, World Holidays, etc. Please keep this in mind when making an enquiry for stays across these dates. If unsure please confirm with your agent.
Let our specialists search the market for you and offer the best properties for your stay. Enter your email address below and tell us what you are looking for to get started. We will then send you a handpicked personal proposal or we’ll get in touch to further discuss your request.
Please select your prefered currency from the drop down below.
Update your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements.
Enter your search criteria and we will find the best properties to suit your requirements. Not sure when or where you're staying? View all